Meet the Staff
Duty Phone number: 240.432.6053
24/7 Emergencies/Hazing Hotline: 240.432.6053
3972 Campus Drive 0221 Stamp Student Union College Park, MD 20742-4611
Matt has been at the University of Maryland since 1994 working with Fraternities and Sororities and has served as Director of the department since 2009. He is originally from Indianapolis and is a Phi Kappa Psi from Depauw University.
Bob has been at the University of Maryland since 2004 and serves as the Associate Director for Facilities and Operations. He has responsibility for the management and upkeep of the 21 University-owned chapter houses, renovations, staffing and departmental finances. He studied Architecture as an undergrad at Georgia Tech and is an Alpha Tau Omega from Mercer University.
Isaac has been at the University of Maryland since 2019. He serves as the Associate Director of Development, working with the department on fundraising programs and initiatives. He is originally from Pittsburgh, PA and is a brother of Omega Psi Phi and the Masonic Order.
Michael joined the department as Assistant Director in November 2018. He is a brother of Pi Kappa Alpha at the University of Central Oklahoma, and did his masters degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs at Indiana University.
Tomiko joined the department in November 2018 as the Assistant Director of Business Services. She has responsibility for the management of administrative and financial operations of the department. She received her Master's degree in Business Administration from Strayer University.
Heidi has been Housing Coordinator since 2005. She is responsible for the Graduate members of the Student Affairs Resident Fellow program and their work in the chapter houses. She provides assistance to House Corporations and alumni from all chapters. Heidi is a graduate of the University of Maryland and is a sister of Kappa Delta.
Christine joined the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life in the summer of 2015, and serves as the Advisor to the Interfraternity Council and their chapters. She completed her undergraduate work at The Ohio State University in 2011 , and received her Master of Education in College Student Affairs Administration at the University of Georgia in 2015. As a former traveling chapter consultant, she is a proud and active member of Alpha Chi Omega — focusing on risk reduction and risk management education and programming nationwide.
Lorae joined the department in the summer of 2018. She completed her undergraduate coursework at Temple University where she became a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and received her Master’s degree in Higher Education Counseling and Student Affairs from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
Tyler joined the department as a resident director in the fall of 2017 and transitioned to his current position advising the Panhellenic Association and their chapters in the spring of 2019. He completed his undergraduate work at Emporia State University in 2017 where he became a member of Alpha Kappa Lambda fraternity. He earned his Master of Education in Higher Education, Student Affairs, and International Education Policy with a concentration in Student Affairs from the University of Maryland.
Brandon joined the department in the summer of 2019. He is the inaugural Coordinator for Residential Experience. Brandon assists with overseeing the Resident Director experience and advising functional areas that support the Department of Fraternity & Sorority Life. He completed his undergraduate coursework at Indiana State University in business management where he became a proud & active member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. and received his Master’s degree in College Student Personnel Services & Administration from the University of Central Arkansas. Brandon also has past professional experience in housing & residence life services.
Lee-Ellen has been a University of Maryland staff member since the summer of 2017. She supports sustainable living on campus as the coordinator of the Green Chapter program for the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life. Lee-Ellen is a recent University of Maryland graduate from Laytonsville, Maryland with a B.S. in Environmental Science and Policy.
Graduate Student Listing
- Olivia Kachingwe, she/her/hers, Sexual Assault Prevention Graduate Coordinator
- Chase Oatis, they/them/their, he/him/his, Diversity & Inclusion Graduate Coordinator
- Catherine Hunt, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Kappa Alpha Order (#1 Fraternity Row)
- Amanda Bennett, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Phi Sigma Kappa (#2 Fraternity Row)
- Mikayla Walker, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Zeta Beta Tau (#3 Fraternity Row)
- Nathan Price, he/him/his, Resident Director, Alpha Epsilon Pi (#4 Fraternity Row)
- Jacorey Patterson, he/him/his, Resident Director, Phi Kappa Tau (#5 Fraternity Row)
- Tuesday Barnes, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Beta Theta Pi (#6 Fraternity Row)
- Christie De Leon, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Gamma Phi Beta (#8 Fraternity Row)
- Hannah Sanders, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Alpha Sigma Phi (#9 Fraternity Row)
- Patrice Greene, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Sigma Kappa (#10 Fraternity Row)
- Matt Renn, he/him/his, Resident Director, Zeta Psi (#13 Fraternity Row)
- Chelsea Brown, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Sigma Chi (#14 Fraternity Row)
- Kiyah McDermid, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Delta Phi Epsilon (Graham Cracker)
- Madeline Friday, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Alpha Chi Omega (Graham Cracker)
- Sydnee Garcia, she/her/hers, Resident Director, Phi Sigma Sigma (Graham Cracker)